Looking for debt stoppers? Is the cost of debt crippling? Are your finances spiraling out of control? National Debt Relief have the best debt settlement experts and counselors ready to help you get free of debt and have peace of mind.
Do Any of These Serious Debt Effects Apply to You?
- Recently turned down for a personal loan
- Are seeking an alternative to bankruptcy
- Stressed out and losing sleep due to your debts
- Have lost all hope that you will ever be debt-free
- Cannot afford minimum monthly credit card payments
- Have already or are about to fall behind in payments
- Almost completely drained your savings just to get by
- You and your spouse or partner constantly fight over money
- Been skipping the payments on some bills in order to pay others
- Forced to take cash advances to pay ordinary bills such as your utilities
- Feel awful because you’ve maxed out the limits on most of your credit cards
- Suffering the anxiety of creditors that are hassling you about overdue bills
- Emotionally drained because so much of your paycheck pays just interest and fees
National Debt Relief’s Debt Stoppers Have Got Your Debt Problem Covered!
As a debt negotiation and settlement company our aim is to get your outstanding balance, e.g. for credit card debt, reduced.
Your creditors then accept a lump sum payment that in effect means you don’t have to pay the remaining balance. National Debt Relief are experts in how to negotiate debt settlement with your creditors.
We Know Creditors Inside and Out:
National Debt Relief has existing relationships with all major creditors, and they know we mean business. Quite simply, we’re more capable of getting results than any individual is.
We know all their tricks, and we know what needs to happen for a settlement, and that a settlement becomes the smartest choice they could make.
Our goal is to make getting out of debt as stress-free as possible, so we’ll always recommend the course of action that helps you succeed.
Debts That Qualify Are:
- Gas Cards
- Installment Loans
- Finance Companies
- Cell Phones (Not Current)
- Bank Loans from Prior Banks
- Veterinarian Bills over $500
- Unsecured Personal Loans (American General, CitiFinancial)
- Back Rent (if you are not the current resident any longer)
- Judgments 6 months or older must be provided with documentation
- Credit Unions whose members are not Federal or Military employees
- Repossession Deficiency Balances – you must have the current statement
- Abandoned Time Shares – You must have current statements provided for them
- Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, etc)
- Department Store Cards Including Furniture (Sears, Macy’s, Gap, Paypal Store Cards)
- Bank, Overdraft, and Associated Fees (you must have a statement and the debt must be with a collection agency)
- Business Debts – We do prefer for your business to already be closed. Also, you cannot have anything secured tied to any of the business accounts.
NDR Makes Your Uncertainty Disappear With A Plan:
One of the most stressful parts of being in debt comes from not having a clear plan of action. If you have an idea of where you’re going, even in the short term, you feel in control and capable.
If we get to know your current financial status, our debt stoppers will map a plan for you and you’ll start to feel better that very day.
We’ve seen it time and again. All the anxiety you’ve been feeling day in and day out dissolves like mist when you have a plan and you will feel in control again.
To get the ball rolling ..
We Do Most Of The Work For You:
Without debt stoppers your situation may be stressing you out. We want to give you your peace of mind back. So we will do most of the work for you. We talk to your creditors and negotiate with them on your behalf.
National Debt Relief handles all the negotiations, and we make it clear that they’re more likely to get results through us. That means the worry and anxiety goes away and you can get on with your life.
We Don’t Make You Worry about Paying Us:
National Debt Relief doesn’t charge an upfront fee for our services. Everything we do for you is based on our performance. If you don’t get results, we don’t earn a penny – and if you’re not happy with the way we’ve served you, we offer a full money-back promise.
Since we’ll be negotiating a lower payoff for your total payment, you’ll wind up paying a much lower total sum than you would trying to pay off the existing balance on your own.
NDR has a long track record of success:
NDR have #1 ratings on Top Consumer Reviews and Top Ten Reviews, and we’re a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with an A+ rating. We’re also a member of the American Fair Credit Council and a Platinum member of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.
You have enough to worry about without having to struggle with debt for the next 10-20 years. We’re here to help you. Let’s talk. For more detail on our debt stoppers program …